Lisa has an extensive background in journalism and marketing, but her inextinguishable passion for connecting people with causes is what inspired her to found With Good Cause, Inc.
• Marketing and public relations campaigns that focus on brand development and recognition.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Extensive work in event planning, management and promotion.
• Mission focus in corporate and sports philanthropy.
• Success in fundraising and developing corporate sponsor and private donor relations.
• Copywriting and content strategy.
• Accomplished writer and journalist with exceptional research and interview skills.
Her own work in the community is central to her business values and success. Lisa has been active on the Board of Directors for the “I Have A Dream” Foundation, The Public Interest Internship Experience at The University of Colorado, The Eye Health Institute and the Denver Better Business Bureau. She currently holds a position on the Advisory Board for the Sports Philanthropy Certification program at The George Washington University, is a mentor for the Watson Institute and serves as Public Relations and Media Advisor to Von’s Vision, the foundation created by Denver Bronco, Von Miller.