What Can I Expect?
This full day event, held in partnership with NASA and many other contracting organizations, is designed so that agencies and organizations with upcoming contracting needs have interactive opportunities to connect with small businesses that may be a qualified match — at exhibitor tables, during breakout sessions, during one-on-one pre scheduled appointments, during roundtable discussions and endless networking opportunities throughout the day!
The full day’s agenda will include four tracks: Aerospace & Defense, “Beyond” (three tracks for all other types of businesses and opportunities) and Workshops (Certifications, Registrations and Contracting Basics).
Who Should Attend?
This event is for small- to mid-sized businesses that are:
- Searching for new income streams
- New to contracting—here’s your opportunity to learn the ropes from experienced contractors and experts
- Experienced with contracting—grow your contact list, find new opportunities through networking and curated meeting opportunities with the contracting organizations
- Minority, women-owned and all small businesses ready to learn more about and how to apply for federal, state and local certifications and small business contracting programs
- Excited for a full day of networking with other businesses for partnership opportunities
How to Register
Registration will open up on this page on June 15. Sign up below for event updates.