Thank you to everyone who joined us for the sold out 2023 Contract Opportunities Fair! Sign up below for event updates for the 2024 COF.
This full day event, held in partnership with NASA and many other contracting organizations, is designed so that agencies and organizations with upcoming contracting needs have interactive opportunities to connect with small businesses that may be a qualified match — at exhibitor tables, during breakout sessions, during one-on-one pre scheduled appointments, during roundtable discussions and endless networking opportunities throughout the day!
The full day’s agenda included 28 breakout sessions, including “How to Do Business with…(our participating contracting organizations)” and specialized workshops on certifications, registrations, and contracting basics as well as “ask me anything” opportunities to get your specific questions answered.
Who Should Attend?
This event is for small- to mid-sized businesses that are:
- Searching for new income streams
- New to contracting—here’s your opportunity to learn the ropes from experienced contractors and experts
- Experienced with contracting—grow your contact list, find new opportunities through networking and curated meeting opportunities with the contracting organizations
- Minority, women-owned and all small businesses ready to learn more about and how to apply for federal, state and local certifications and small business contracting programs
- Excited for a full day of networking with other businesses for partnership opportunities
Sign up to receive notifications about the 2024 Contract Opportunities Fair and be first on the list to register before it sells out.
Who was at the Event?