Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) remain available for businesses impact by the fire.
- Must have suffered damages from the recent wildfire and wind event
- Must demonstrate an ability to repay and a credit history acceptable to the SBA
- Funding amount can be up to $2,000,000
- For most business borrowers, these loans will have an interest rate of 2.83% and a payback term of 30 years
- The deadline to apply for economic injury is September 30, 2022
APPLY NOW →
One-on-One SBDC Consulting
The Boulder SBDC will continue to help impacted small businesses (including home-based businesses) navigate the resources available for recovery, including funding through the SBA, State of Colorado, Boulder County, municipalities and private sources (both grants and loans).
To schedule a confidential consulting appointment, reach us one of three ways:
- Register online
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 303-442-1475